Rukka R.O.R.Lose-fit, laminated two-piece suit for warm days
With R.O.R. (Rukka Off-Road) Rukka launches a new concept that appeals to touring and off-road riders. Jacket and trousers are wind and waterproof, 100% breathable Gore-Tex® material and incorporate advanced safety features with nine zipped air vents for great summer comfort.
Using a 2-layer Gore-Tex® laminated construction of lightweight polyester material, the jacket and trousers are 100% breathable, wind and waterproof – drops of water simply run off. Ventilation openings – two on the chest, one on each sleeve and each side, and one on the back – let in lots of fresh air to provide a welcome relief on long summer tours. And if it should happen to rain, the Gore-Tex® membrane will ensure the rider stays warm and dry. Abrasion-resistant Cordura 500D reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows increase the level of safety. The R.O.R. trousers include Cordura 500D at the knees and shins and also in the seat area, which is reinforced with leather on the outside to improve the grip on the motorcycle seat. The Rukka AirCushion system on the inside acts as a climate buffer to reduce condensation. Leather down the inside trouser leg – from the knee to the trouser bottom – offers additional protection against heat and abrasion. A zipped vent is provided on each thigh. For additional comfort, elastic panels are included around the knee and in the crotch and seat area. Thanks to the width adjustment at the leg bottoms the trousers can be comfortably worn over boots, true to the brand’s motto: Defence and Comfort.
Besides being a perfect laminated suit to wear during the summer months, the R.O.R. is also the ideal supplement to summer suits without water protection. The concept is also interesting for off-road riders who want to protect themselves from the wind and weather. Thanks to the light material the R.O.R. can be comfortably worn over other two-piece outfits – it offers full weather protection, while the armour of the inner suit provides the necessary impact protection. In the event that armour is required, Rukka offers D3O protectors optionally as a set. The jacket is available in sizes 46 to 62. Rukka is offering the trousers with normal leg lengths in sizes 46 to 62, with longer leg lengths in sizes 48 to 58 and with shorter leg lengths in sizes 48 to 58.
- Varoitus huijaussivustoista
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- Rukka “Roughroad” – Uusi seikkailu alkakoon
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017uutuudet Motociclismo lehdessä
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Rukka LB alaselänsuoja – tehokkaasti iskua vaimentavaa suojaavuutta
- Vaikuttava Husqvarna video
- Huippulaatua ja näkyvyyttä: Rukka Vis Vest
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka AquaAir -haalari toiminnallisesta 3-kerros Gore-Tex -laminaatista!
- Suomalainen Rukka menestyi Saksan Motorradin ”Best Brand 2015” -tutkimuksessa
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers